Facebook just got a little more business-friendly by enabling seven call-to-action buttons for business owners to use on their Facebook business pages. These CTA buttons can link your page to any destination, both on and off the Facebook site. The seven buttons are:
- Book Now
- Contact Us
- Use App
- Play Game
- Shop Now
- Sign Up
- Watch Video
Page administrators can use these buttons to help integrate their Facebook page with their website, appointment booking site, landing pages or a whole variety of functions. Here are seven possibilities to get you started.
1. Bring customers to your website. This is the most obvious one — whether you want customers to browse your site and shop, get more information, or whatever, your CTA button now provides a large, clickable space for your website link. The photo, text box and CTA button itself all link to your website.
2. Get customers to book an appointment. Whether it’s an appointment for a massage or a haircut, a hotel room for the weekend or even a concert ticket, you can link your booking site directly to your Facebook page with the “Book Now” call-to-action button.
3. Get customers to view an informational video. Your products and services come alive with an informational video clickable right from your Facebook page with the “Watch Video” button. Whether it’s a short promo or an in-depth infomercial, or even instructional how-to video, it adds depth and color to your business page.
4. Get customers to download your store app. Got your own custom app for your business? Now you can not only promote it on your Facebook page, but customers can click and download right from the site with the “Use App” button.
5. Get customers to sign up for text messages. Customers can enter their phone number and be enrolled in your SMS marketing program while browsing in Facebook. “Sign up to get texts about last minutes sales, discounts and mobile coupons!”
6. Get customers to subscribe to your newsletter. Got a great weekly, monthly or quarterly newsletter and want more subscribers? Put a CTA button on your Facebook business page and get customers to sign up.
7. Get customers to contact you for more information. Get leads right from your Facebook page with a “Contact Us” button. If you’re a contractor, an architect, a landscaper or other professional who provides estimates for complex jobs, your Facebook business page is now another place where you can get potential clients to submit inquiries and make first contact.
Adding all of these CTA buttons adds a lot of functionality to Facebook business pages, almost like having a whole additional website inside Facebook. Sharp business owners will certainly want to take advantage of them, to showcase products and services, get more leads and get more business!